Millano Group's portfolio includes not only standard chocolate products, but also confectionery semi-finished products.
We present a wide range of semi-finished products for professional use in many industries and for various applications. We offer chocolate powder in two options. We focus on quality to meet the high expectations of professionals.
As ingredient of:
- cakes and cookies (shortcakes, sponge cakes, gingerbread, brownie, marquise)
- cocoa and chocolate-flavoured ice cream mixes
- dairy products (milk desserts, yoghurt, cheese, chocolate milk, etc.)
- premixes for production of instant drinks
- confectionery toppings, ice-cream toppings, sauces, creams and fillings in cocoa and chocolate flavours
- as an additive to breakfast cereals such as stuffed pillows
- for the decoration of cakes, pies, desserts such as tiramisu, pralines, truffles
Cocoa powder used in accordance with procedures appropriate to the specifications and conditions of the final product:
- in cakes and cookies combined with other bulk ingredients (flour, sugar)
- in dairy and ice cream products it is combined with dry ingredients and milk, which undergoes heat treatment (pasteurisation or sterilisation, depending on the type of product) and subsequent homogenization
- in fat-based confectionery semi-finished products combined with other dry ingredients (sugar, milk powder, whey, etc.)
Store cocoa powder in its intact packaging at 12-16°C and RH<75%, for 12 months. Store in a dry, ventilated area, free from foreign odours and away from heat sources.